CND Shellac wall rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamondgirl

Reaction score
I am in desperate need of one or more of these due to now working from home but can't get for love nor money ...well not strictly true can get for money if I'm willing to pay nearly £100 including shipping so although desperate I'm not that desperate lol...

I have rang S2 and have been told that they don't think they are making these anymore and couldn't shed any light on whether a new design etc will be made ....

Does mrs Geek or anyone have any other info as I'm holding out but think I'll have to just order something else as can't wait forever ...

Any info greatly accepted x

There is one on an auction site for £50 buy it now?

Cheaper than £100!

If your not wanting to pay much why don't you just buy an unbranded wall stand? Xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

If your not wanting to pay much why don't you just buy an unbranded wall stand? Xxx

I am in process of buying an Unbranded stand for regular polish just really wanted a CND one for shellac was just hoping someone might be able to shed some light as to wether they are going to be in circulation again and if so when as can't find any info x

Hopefully someone will be able too help you, good luck xxx

I am also very interested to know this as I'm looking for a CND Shellac Wallrack too.
I am deeply hoping they're designing a new one as we speak as we haven't been able to get hold of any from s2 for ages.

Lecenté have just bought out they're one for their lovely glitters and stardusts so hopefully it'll prompt Cnd to do the same.
They're very much in demand so will definately sell well.

I have one for free but im
In ireland.... I got a dresser made so no need for it anymore ..... Pity 😟

I am also very interested to know this as I'm looking for a CND Shellac Wallrack too.
I am deeply hoping they're designing a new one as we speak as we haven't been able to get hold of any from s2 for ages.

Lecenté have just bought out they're one for their lovely glitters and stardusts so hopefully it'll prompt Cnd to do the same.
They're very much in demand so will definately sell well.

I've rang S2 twice now but nobody can give any info as to whether they are actually going to produce another one ....it's a shame as obviously they are still in high demand x

I've rang S2 twice now but nobody can give any info as to whether they are actually going to produce another one ....it's a shame as obviously they are still in high demand x

They wouldn't tell even if one was in production I don't think.
It just seems strange to me why they would stop retailing something that is so in demand and not replace it with an alternative?

I didn't know the lecenté one was coming out and it did.... Here's hoping.

Have mailed you thankyou x

I've hunted high and low, I'm desperate for one x

I just use a ikea picture rail as a shelf their about £5 xx

I'm goingto be in northern Ireland next month with a car. Are you within driving distance of Belfast?

Latest posts

Back