CND Size 10 Brush? Too Big?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitCat

Reaction score
I've been working on doing the reverse application for my full sets, and I was taught that the body of the nail should be done in one ball, letting gravity do most of the work in getting the correct stress area. Anywho, I use the size 8 brush by CND and a couple other size 8 brushes, and I can't seem to get the pearl to be large enough!! Has anyone used the larger brush by CND? Is it too big?? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.:green:

large brushes take a little getting used to but once your used to them you never wanna go back!!!!

I have used different sized brushes but I think it's just what you prefer. I find it easier with a size 8 and can get big beads no problem. Are you using the correct ratios for your product?

When I have problems or am using new products, I always go back to basics and do 'bead' practice on some forms.

Why not get in touch your original educator? A few years ago, I had some issues with sculpting and my Nsi educator was great...I spent an hour going through it again (one to one) and I've never looked back!

Sam xxx

Latest posts

Back