CND Spa Manicures/Pedicures set-up, do you do this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the portion dish, I put my scrub, masque and moisturiser in. The glass is a candle holder so there's a tea light in there xx

Aww that's really lovely. I'm going to have up my game I think. I love the idea of doing this, but my trays never look good lol

Aww that's really lovely. I'm going to have up my game I think. I love the idea of doing this, but my trays never look good lol

Aw, thank you! That means a lot as I tried really hard to get it looking right :)

You don't have to go all out, money wise. Just the little things are what your customers will remember.

I have my clients sitting in a brown leather tub chair to have their feet soaked, then I move them to the bed and offer them a blanket and recline with the eye pillow for the massage part. Sometimes they are snoring after that so I break my back polishing their toes at an angle, but they really enjoy the experience and I get a lot of recommendations :)

Last edited:
Aw, thank you! That means a lot as I tried really hard to get it looking right :)

You don't have to go all out, money wise. Just the little things are what your customers will remember.

I have my clients sitting in a brown leather tub chair to have their feet soaked, then I move them to the bed and offer them a blanket and recline with the eye pillow for the massage part. Sometimes they are snoring after that so I break my back polishing their toes at an angel, but they really enjoy the experience and I get a lot of recommendations :)

Aww that's lovely. They obviously enjoy it and so they should.

Aw, shucks. Flattered people wanted to see :D

Excuse ye olde towel (grabbed one from the ironing basket to set it up on - my salon ones are still packaged up).

asuquqah.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That look lovely, thanks for taking the pics x

Latest posts

Back