CND Spa Manicures/Pedicures set-up, do you do this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire83

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how many of us do our CND Spa Manicure/Pedicure routines like those on the videos. They look lovely and relaxing on the videos, what with the caviar bowl and small bowls with decanted product etc.

But do you actually do them like this? If so, how about posting a picture of your set-up.

I have jugs, bowls, trays etc but I just wonder is it all a bit of a faff or do the clients love that extra bit of luxury you offer them?

Mizzy-Dizzy does hers like that Clare, check out her photo albums

Ooh thanks, off to have a look.

I go for full on luxury. I have fluffy towels, my dark wood pedicure bowl, have my products in a glass divider dish and go use heated booties for pedicure and mitts for manicure.

It looks a-mazing xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Where do you manage to buy all these lovely little glass bowls & wooden pedicure bowls, & are they very expensive?:?:

Where do you manage to buy all these lovely little glass bowls & wooden pedicure bowls, & are they very expensive?:?:

My wooden bowl was £65, I think, from Beauty Express and the glass dish was £7.99 from ebay.

I can take a couple of pictures if you like? Xx

I've collected all sorts of bits and bobs over the years! Home bargains is a great place to get little pots etc I got some lovely shaped one which are for soya sauce or dipping oils etc and is good to get a nice coloured big plate to arrange them on!
It takes and extra 5 mins but is a great added touch and great for controlling the amount of product you use!
Have you ever got a bit carried away with exfoliator the trying to get all those little bits off!!! Grr at least this way all the products will be set out for you to use!

Matalan and ikea do some great dipping trays etc that you can use when doing these treatments, I think when using things like this it sets you apart from others, why spend all that money on fantastic products if your not following through with the whole experience? It's like buying a fantastic dress and then wearing trainers on your feet lol......it's the attention to detail that my clients love, and I love to give my clients xxx

My wooden bowl was £65, I think, from Beauty Express and the glass dish was £7.99 from ebay.

I can take a couple of pictures if you like? Xx

I'd love to see please x

I'm sure there was a thread years ago about this with lots of pictures maybe search it an see if you can find it :)

I have a lovely china tray and 3 bowls which I decant into.

I have a lovely china tray and 3 bowls which I decant into.

Can you run a business on manicure and pedicure alone what other way do you make your treatments interesting. loving the thread do you think i could use handmade soaps and scrubs for my manicures:o

I do enhancement sculpts in l&p and gel, plus shellac and Gelish and also I'm known for my 3d work and art.

Personally I don't do that many pedicures and very dare to do a mani, especially in the winter. More tend to want just a once over with my micro rasp, then shellac/Gelish and then lotion.

What do you mean by just manicure and pedicure.. What with just polish, no gels etc?

I do enhancement sculpts in l&p and gel, plus shellac and Gelish and also I'm known for my 3d work and art.

Personally I don't do that many pedicures and very dare to do a mani, especially in the winter. More tend to want just a once over with my micro rasp, then shellac/Gelish and then lotion.

What do you mean by just manicure and pedicure.. What with just polish, no gels etc?

Yep just manicure and pedicure with gel and polish on natural nail just till i feel confident to do my enhancements with tips,acrylic and gel? would a business work just doing that?:irked:

Yea there are a lot of just natural nail techs out there who manage a good business might take a while to get going but I'm sure it will thrive.

Yea there are a lot of just natural nail techs out there who manage a good business might take a while to get going but I'm sure it will thrive.

thanks for that i was not sure. But it would be till i get my enhancements right :lick:

Aw, shucks. Flattered people wanted to see :D

Excuse ye olde towel (grabbed one from the ironing basket to set it up on - my salon ones are still packaged up).

asuquqah.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, shucks. Flattered people wanted to see :D

Excuse ye olde towel (grabbed one from the ironing basket to set it up on - my salon ones are still packaged up).

asuquqah.jpg

See, I have been doing through normal and spa treatments. Sometimes clients like it and sometimes they look a bit confused lol

I'm assuming you put the products in the glass separated dish, but what do you put in the glass?

See, I have been doing through normal and spa treatments. Sometimes clients like it and sometimes they look a bit confused lol

I'm assuming you put the products in the glass separated dish, but what do you put in the glass?

In the portion dish, I put my scrub, masque and moisturiser in. The glass is a candle holder so there's a tea light in there xx

Latest posts

Back