CND Spa Pedicure intro pack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marj77

Reaction score
Hi there,
I wondered if any of you have some links for me where I can but the CND Spa marine Intro pack and possibly the Citrus manicure intro pack??

I tried so many websites with no joy. Sweetsquared don't do them even though they have some pics on thier website!

Thanks

Maja

Hi have you tried Ellisons, they used to sell them x

Sadly the Intro Packs of both Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure have been discontinued by CND so are now no longer available.
Everything is still available separately from Sweet Squared or one of the distributor partners.
Hths

Sadly the Intro Packs of both Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure have been discontinued by CND so are now no longer available.
Everything is still available separately from Sweet Squared or one of the distributor partners.
Hths
n!

Oh no why would they do that! I though that was a great product introduction. Dam it. America still sell it! I guess I ll have to bite the bullet then! ARGH! :rolleyes:

It is CND who have discontinued the kits not S2 so any that are for sale from the US will be the last of the stock.
It works out much better value if you buy the larger sizes of products.

Latest posts

Back