CND Training academy London -Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliondollars

Reaction score
Hi all,
Bit of a random post but wondering I anyone could help...
I want to do the Shellac course tomorrow at CNA in London, wembley. I rang them on Wednesday to enquire and they said they still have spaces on the Friday course but I needed to check my book to see if I could make it. Got tied up at work today and didn't realise they shut at 430 so can't get gold of anyone today!!
So has anyone been on this course and know what time it Starts/finishes roughly?
I live nearly 2 hours away so I won't have time to call in the morning and then to drive there if it starts at 10 or before.. I'm up in London this weekend anyway for myscara training and if I don't make this Fridays course I won't be able to do another one for weeks :-(
I know it's a long shot but can anyone help?
Thanks in advance xxxx

why dont you call up sweet squared? They should hopefully be able to help you out they close before 6pm i think! xoxo

No gutted they are closed too! Plus the lady I spoke to before didn't know much about the course times/prices for individual training centres, she said it was down to them. Am going to be gutted if I miss it but don't know if I should get up at 6am to drive to london to find out that it's not running/fully booked etc... Dilemma!! X

Latest posts

Back