CND Training kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipperyangel

Reaction score
Hi
I am doing a Creative converison day in a couple of weeks :lol:, does anyone know whats in the training kit as Im not sure what to take with me.
Thanks
Stacy

I am not sure what will be in the kit as maybe each place is different....

Why not ring up the place you are doing the course and ask them if there is anything you need to take and if they could tell you what the kit comprises of...

xxxxxxxxxxx

I received my confirmation letter from them this morning which says that I need to bring my "tools of the trade", what does that mean? my brushes and other tools?
Stacy

Underneath where it says 'tools of the trade' it usually sums up what infact you need to take with you!
I am assuming you are already a Nail Tech doing a Conversion course, so just take whatever it is you use on clients when doing nails i.e prep tools etc

But just to be on the safe side give them a ring!

hth's xxx:hug:

I didnt get a list of the things I need to take.
Ill give them a ring later.
Thanks for the replies

Hi there

I have done the conversion course with CND and you dont need anything they have everything there and you get a brush in your kit. I wasn't told to bring anything except a model. hth

Angela

Hi
I am doing a Creative converison day in a couple of weeks :lol:, does anyone know whats in the training kit as Im not sure what to take with me.
Thanks
Stacy

Your confirmation letter from S2 gives you all this information? :!:

I thought it would say it all aswell, but it doesnt, all it says is the time & date I need to be there, to take me certificates with me, and to bring a model. Then it says "please also bring your tools of the trade, a towel, paper towels & a pen & paper for any notes you may wish to take"

Am I missing something here?

Hi slipperyangel
are you doing your conversion in Milton Keynes as i have booked onto the 21st of April and i got my confirmation letter this morning aswell and mine says the same as yours tools of the trade towels and paper towels, you need to take your prep tools i would of thought.
Tracy x

Hi slipperyangel
are you doing your conversion in Milton Keynes as i have booked onto the 21st of April and i got my confirmation letter this morning aswell and mine says the same as yours tools of the trade towels and paper towels, you need to take your prep tools i would of thought.
Tracy x

Yeah thats the one im doing.
Thats what I thought to, but wanted to make sure so I didnt have to buy another of something I already have iykwim.
Plus I just wanted to know whats in the kit.

on the info from sweet squared its says you get
pro styler brush
3.5oz retention + liquid
2 perfect color powders
prep products
2 types of adhesive
abrasives
forms
dappen dishs
1/4oz solar oil
1/2oz cuticle eraser
100 pack of velocity tips
if thats any good and ill see you there
Tracy x

Thats great
Thanks
Ill see you there

Stacy :)

Hi there

When I did my conversion last year, I had to take everything apart from monomer and powder which Creative provided in a little trial kit.

Hi there

When I did my conversion last year, I had to take everything apart from monomer and powder which Creative provided in a little trial kit.

Yes this was under Hyperion when it was FOC with the Try-Me Kit. We felt that didn't work well at all so we are back to Buy the Intro Pack and get Education for Free. HTH's

Last edited:
Hi there

hello can you tell me how i would get onto a creative conversion course

hello can you tell me how i would get onto a creative conversion course

hi give sweet squared a ring to find out dates and places on 0845 210 6060
tracy x

do you have to be qualified for a while before you can do the conversion courses?
i'm saving my pennies for all the cnd courses i want to do (creativeSpa mani/pedi, L&P acrylic and possibly brisa gel)
i'm sure i read in another thread you have to be qualified for 6 months or more before you can convert?

you do have to be qualified for at least 6 months before you can do the conversion course, but I dont think the same applies if you are doing the foundation course.
Give them a call and they will tell you everything you want to know.
hth's

To any fellow geeks who will be attending this conversion day, I have spoken to the lovely lady at the academy and said we need to take everything as follows;-
Metal tools (cuticle pusher, tip cutters & nippers)
A glass dappen dish (a plastic one is supplied in the kit, but the glass ones are better)
Lint free wipes (a few are supplied in the kit but you may need more)
and the other stuff i.e a towel and desk towels.
I will aslo be taking my brushes, even though one is supplied in the kit, it may be easier to use your old favorite.
Oh yeah and lunch
see you there
:lol:

Latest posts

Back