CND training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
hi i have no manicure certificuts etc and no real experiance in nails but id love to learn now im looking to find a day course to start some time after august to give me time to save now how do i go about finding out wheather cnd do courses for complete beginners and train you right through and how much it will be x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Have a look at the website. Welcome - Sweet Squared there is info on there about the cnd courses and locations. There will also be their telephone number so you can call them about price's. They are not cheap, but good courses wont be cheap, but will be worth every penny in the long run.
Good luck
Diane xx

In the mean time you could see if your local college is doing a vtct/itec/city and guilds part time course in manicure and/or pedicure...this would allow you to go on the shellac course (i think)

Have a look at the website. Welcome - Sweet Squared there is info on there about the cnd courses and locations. There will also be their telephone number so you can call them about price's. They are not cheap, but good courses wont be cheap, but will be worth every penny in the long run.
Good luck
Diane xx

id rather have good training than some cheap thing im hoping to pay about 800 pounds i know gelish course is this price but they only have evening courses hopefully so thats why im going to have to save haha but thanks will check it out now x

In the mean time you could see if your local college is doing a vtct/itec/city and guilds part time course in manicure and/or pedicure...this would allow you to go on the shellac course (i think)

no my college does not have it only if you do the full beauty course which i dont want to do just nails but thankyou x

Latest posts

Back