CND trial pack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelnailz

Reaction score
Hey geeks

I`m NSI trained but as I do so many rebalances now I thought I would try the CND trial pack as I`ve heard as well as all the product advantages it files easier etc.

I did a rebalance on my friend (over the original NSI product) using the CND products and found them to be of a very good consistency and they did indeed file easily, the product seemed 'softer' to file, I`m looking forward to 2 weeks time to do the rebalance with more of the trial pack to see if change of product makes for a better service and end result.

I was particularly impressed with the white as it was very bright and not watery at all.

I also noted that with CND you done HAVE to etch the nail or apply primer, this is a somewhat scary thought, although i guess its all about being able to put your trust in a product.

My question is to my fellow geeks who have used NSI and CND, did u find ur rebalances easier? and get better results? I guess I will find out myself in 2 weeks but just thought I`d get a bit of feedback.

Obviously after my trial and feedback from you guys I would then look to do the conversion asap if the results are favorable xx

Latest posts

Back