CND uv lamp or products in Canada

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayma_m

Reaction score
Hi this is my absolute last resort as I am in Alberta Canada and cannot seem to find a cnd uv lamp! And the brisa products are just as hard to find Especially colors. I have purchased a shellac kit and would love to start offering it to my clients but cannot as I don't have the proper equipment.
My question is where can I find one?
I've been emailing CND directly with no response in a week and holding on the phone for 30 mins or longer i cannot do. (work and kids)
Is anyone else having the same problems?
I don't know about buying products off eBay as I have been lied to about products on there before.

Thanks!

Send a pm to Victoria hunter who is a member here. She is in Canada and knows all re where to buy CND products.

Hi,

If you still haven't found one try intercosmetics.ca i got my whole system from them when NO ONE else had in Quebec or Ontario and be sure to check the Canadian Governments website for the recall as you don't want to get stuck with a lamp you have to return and get a refund on :(

Hope this helps!

P.S don't bother with emailing or calling CND, the high amount of emails and calls they receive for Shellac will have you waiting weeks for a reply email and hours on the phone if you don't get cut off. Just some personnel experience with CND nothing bad :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much! I finally did find a CND distributer in my area!
New lamp ordered and on its way!
Can't wait!

Latest posts

Back