CND vs Cuccio Vaneer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrunchyChips

Reaction score
Hello, i currently have over 40 colours of shellac. I am thinking of bringing cuccio vanner in as a second brand because it cost half of what cnd cost and you get twice as much so i was wondering if that will be reflected in to the quality of the product.
Does it last as long as cnd?
Is it really two coats true pigment ?
How many applicatin per bottles, I know it's very's as per different nail lengths but just a possible minimum? Thanks

Hiya I gave cuccio a call and they sent me a mini sample kit for free to try. Might be worth you doing the same? I am training so only have nsi to compare it to.

Hello, i currently have over 40 colours of shellac. I am thinking of bringing cuccio vanner in as a second brand because it cost half of what cnd cost and you get twice as much so i was wondering if that will be reflected in to the quality of the product.
Does it last as long as cnd?
Is it really two coats true pigment ?
How many applicatin per bottles, I know it's very's as per different nail lengths but just a possible minimum? Thanks
I Have questions about shellac. Basically The same questions you have for the new systems your considering. How many per bottle. What do you think of shellac? What's your biggest complaint if any?

Latest posts

Back