CND wall rack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello fellow Salon Geeks,
My CND Shellac collection is growing fast and I am desperate to buy a wall rack or more suitable storage for them! Unfortunately, I can't find any on s2. Is there anywhere I can purchase a CND Wall Rack, or is it worth me purchasing a regular stand, or sticking to what I already have.
Thanks in advance,
Rachael x

It's poor that Sweetsquared will not sell the racks on their own but force you to buy the whole package to get the rack. Very poor support IMO. Rant over. I was recently in a similar situation and ended up buying through the nail and beauty link. I just checked their site and it's no longer listed on their site. May be worth calling to see if they have more on order. I also saw a couple of used ones on EBay. You could keep an eye out. All the best finding one.

I went in the shop to buy one but iv never seen them on the website x
Think it was about 8 quid from sweetsquared in leeds x

I got mines from ellisons x

I went in the shop to buy one but iv never seen them on the website x
Think it was about 8 quid from sweetsquared in leeds x

Recently??

Have you looked on Amazon?

There is a Facebook group called CND ladies buy/swap/sell and I have seen wall racks for sale quite a few times x

About 6 months ago there not on display i asked the woman at the till and she got me one x

I'll have a look at the shop, I think the nearest one to me is Manchester I'll ring the store. Thanks x

I am a member of that group but I haven't seen any posted recently @Makenna x

Give sweet squared a call. They sometimes have them to sell individually but you have to call them and not order online. Hth. Xx

Someone posted two today!! It looks like they may have both been sold but worth a check

Latest posts

Back