Cocktail party ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikkiClifford

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm having a cocktail party at the salon to celebrate our 3rd birthday. Just want some inspiration and ideas please? I'm only inviting our 25 most loyal clients that have been coming since we opened as our salon is too small to entertain any more. We are having cocktail fountains and topless butlers to serve but not sure what else to do.

Hey guys. I'm having a cocktail party at the salon to celebrate our 3rd birthday. Just want some inspiration and ideas please? I'm only inviting our 25 most loyal clients that have been coming since we opened as our salon is too small to entertain any more. We are having cocktail fountains and topless butlers to serve but not sure what else to do.

A cocktail bar man would have been cool (the ones that do all the fancy tricks etc)

X

Mini cupcakes - mojito/daquiri flavoured & canapes?

Have you seen that Blue Rose on here does Cocktail pedicure products? I am now offering cocktail pedi parties using her Mojito range that is fantastic and very reasonable. Here is the link to her facebook page for therapists
https://www.facebook.com/CognitoSkincare

Happy birthday to your salon!

- A cake is essential! Hire a professional bakery to make this for you. It will look nice, taste even better and you can take lots of photos of it to remember :). Lots of salons go down the route of having lots of cute cupcakes instead of a big cake which is a nice idea.

- Other food? Are you putting a mini spread out? Just finger food, canapes, etc

- Cocktails - Getting someone in to do the tricks whilst making the cocktails is a good idea, bit of wow factor.

What about a chocolate fountain? Not sure on the price of these but they always look good and your guests will be sure to enjoy dipping fruit, marshmallows, etc. Yum!

Put some decorations, balloons, flowers, etc up and you're good to go.

By the way, if you are looking for local bakers/suppliers/etc then try this party directory - Birthday Party 4 U - Birthday Party Ideas, Kids Birthday Party Ideas, Party Planning it's meant for birthdays but obviously can be used for any type of party. I found an awesome baker in Manchester using them.

Love the topless butlers idea ;)

Happy birthday to your salon!

- A cake is essential! Hire a professional bakery to make this for you. It will look nice, taste even better and you can take lots of photos of it to remember :). Lots of salons go down the route of having lots of cute cupcakes instead of a big cake which is a nice idea.

- Other food? Are you putting a mini spread out? Just finger food, canapes, etc

- Cocktails - Getting someone in to do the tricks whilst making the cocktails is a good idea, bit of wow factor.

What about a chocolate fountain? Not sure on the price of these but they always look good and your guests will be sure to enjoy dipping fruit, marshmallows, etc. Yum!

Put some decorations, balloons, flowers, etc up and you're good to go.

By the way, if you are looking for local bakers/suppliers/etc then try this party directory - Birthday Party 4 U - Birthday Party Ideas, Kids Birthday Party Ideas, Party Planning it's meant for birthdays but obviously can be used for any type of party. I found an awesome baker in Manchester using them.

Love the topless butlers idea ;)

Aww thanks for all your ideas. It's a small salon so can't really do too much any ideas on an icebreaker? X

Latest posts

Back