codes of practise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jens1982

Reaction score
can anyone help me find the codes of practise and legislation information for starting a nail training acadamy

Jens1982 said:
can anyone help me find the codes of practise and legislation information for starting a nail training acadamy

Judging by some of the courses offered... you only need an ample supply of nail products and a credit card machine to take the deposits quick! Oh, and some well worn out buffing blocks...

That's usually a good start for offering 'training'

:twisted:

<~~~ annoyed with own 'training'!!!

CadenceAlex said:
Judging by some of the courses offered... you only need an ample supply of nail products and a credit card machine to take the deposits quick! Oh, and some well worn out buffing blocks...

That's usually a good start for offering 'training'

:twisted:

<~~~ annoyed with own 'training'!!!

Come on love, don't be dis-heartened (sp?) Get some MORE training - it does work if you get the right products and training etc. Don't write it all off.

Hmmmm thats what i was thinking??????

It wasnt a very informative response?

not all training providers are like that?

Have you tried HABIA???? or The Guild of Proffesional Beauty...they may be able to help

Amanda

1999judy said:
Come on love, don't be dis-heartened (sp?) Get some MORE training - it does work if you get the right products and training etc. Don't write it all off.

:lol:

I'm definitely going for some more training when I have the time... looking forward to it! Haven't had a proper nights sleep in about 4 months though with small baby, so going to wait until I'm feeling less like a zombie!!!

I love doing nails.. not writing it off at all.. can see what you mean though.. by my very sarcastic post!

What I meant was, it wouldn't be hard to start a nail training academy as the competition is not great, not meaning the reputable companies though, just the people who do the day courses!

i know its gard with kids.....i have four :eek: Not all mine i must say but they may as well be LOL

I know these day course do put you off though.......

Amanda

CadenceAlex said:
:lol:

I'm definitely going for some more training when I have the time... looking forward to it! Haven't had a proper nights sleep in about 4 months though with small baby, so going to wait until I'm feeling less like a zombie!!!

I love doing nails.. not writing it off at all.. can see what you mean though.. by my very sarcastic post!

What I meant was, it wouldn't be hard to start a nail training academy as the competition is not great, not meaning the reputable companies though, just the people who do the day courses!

Yep I really do know the feeling. Don't be down about this, I think many of us have had some "improper" training but in time you will feel better about it and get better training. Hope you get a bit of sleep too!
Don't lose any more sleep:hug:

Jens1982 said:

Getting back to the question have you got Coshh or any legislation at the mo if not look on the guilds website or habia like someone else has suggest bye chick take care Ali xxxx

Latest posts

Back