Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning....sent a pm so you can read a bit more about me. We can exchange numbers there and make a plan if you like. Thanks to the originator of this post (aayspa) as I would not have had had the guts to ask for local geeks to meet up!

Hi all I'm sue from Carmarthenshire South Wales x

Hi all I'm sue from Carmarthenshire South Wales x
Where exactly are you hun? I'm in Merthyr Tydfil but have family in Aberporth and often travel up to visit them Via Carmarthen.

Hi

This is such a fatastic thread, just the other day I was thinking about setting up some kind of event.

I live in Welling, Kent quite close to Bexleyheath but I spend a lot of time in Greenwich S.E London. I am in the process of setting up my own business at present.

I have noticed a few geeks from various parts of Kent and London on here.

If anyone would like to meet up, please message me and maybe a few of us coul get together.

Nat x

I'm in Dartford, would definitely be up for a Geek meet!

Hi Lilacs, I'm in Norbury, so I can hop on the tram to Wimbledon! :)))

My mum lives in Essex Corringham and I'm in Croydon

Hiya I'm in Norfolk / Suffolk, fairly new to area, would like to have coffee with a fellow lonely geek who's new to area maybe? Or just bored lol

Crikey we are seriously short of North Lancs geeks, either that or they have loads of friends and don't need any more lol xx

Hiya I'm in Norfolk / Suffolk, fairly new to area, would like to have coffee with a fellow lonely geek who's new to area maybe? Or just bored lol

Hey what town are you in?

This is such a great idea, would love to meet any fellow geeks in Norwich, my name is Jay :) x

Hi i'm Nikki and loving this thread, i moved to Harrogate a year ago from Huddersfield and still don't have any friends here yet, is there anyone from this area or am i all alone:sad:

Hi, I'm in York so not too far away x

Anyone from South Wales? I live in Newport would love to meet some geeks xx

Anyone from South Wales? I live in Newport would love to meet some geeks xx

I'm about an hour from you in neath, I know there are quite a few in South Wales and prob more than the few I know of x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Aw it would b nice to meet up a couple of us :) xx

I'm soon to moving to Farnborough way as my hubby Is in the military, I have a 2.5 yr old little girl and would love to meet up with any geeks in the area for chats, nights out xx

Latest posts

Back