Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since first posting on this thread, I have had to move my beauty room. I am still in Southampton, but in Chandlers Ford, so I am not just outside the city centre anymore.

What with moving and other things going on in my life at the moment, I haven't had the opportunity to come onto Salon Geek, but I'm back!!

Anybody near Chandlers Ford or thereabouts? I would love to hear from you. x

Im in Chichester so not THAT far from Southampton x

Francesca, from Hermitage (near Newbury) Berkshire :o

Well I have just gone through 39 pages and there are no geeks close to me:suprised: my name is Donna I live on the Somerset/Dorset boarder near Yeovil are there any geeks out there nearer to me?

Hi geeks.

I'm Danni. I'm in Cwmbran, South Wales. Not yet set up my business but in the process of deciding what training courses, brands to use etc. in spray tanning & nails! I also had a little boy 11 weeks ago :)

Danni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm based in Portishead, North Somerset and also just starting out deciding what nails training to do. Slightly worried that as I have just recently moved here (got married 3 months ago) and we are waiting for the house we are buying in Hertfordshire to be ready to move into, if the course I go on requires me to practice before I get certified I actually don't know anyone in the area other than a few neighbours :( since we will be moving in a month or two I never really made an effort to find friends in the area.

If anyone is local to Portishead would be great to meet up x

Ok, I have gone through the entire thread and I believe I have got all the Welsh geeks listed below.
I know that there is a lot of miles between the north & south Geeks but it should help everyone see if there is anyone near(ish) so they can arrange to meet up for a cuppa & chat.

lady*b Naomi in Chepstow

DivineByDesign Natasha from a little Hamlet in North Wales about 20 mins from Chester, in flintshire.

LouBaby in north Wales, Flintshire.

Xburburyx Aberystwyth

mm29 Brecon (*I think mm29 moved in June/July though)

DanielleCaprice Danielle from Newport

curly girl in pontypool and just opened a salon in cwmbran

Sue83 Sue from Carmarthenshire

valleygirl in neath

Marlene Rice from South Wales

kimldyh Kim in torfaen

xothebeautybox in North Wales

gemmalaura Gem from Cardiff

And I am Cheryl from Merthyr Tydfil

Hi I'm Beckie not actually in Wales but in the border in Hereford close to Newport and Brecon would happily travel to meet fellow geeks x

Hi geeks.

I'm Danni. I'm in Cwmbran, South Wales. Not yet set up my business but in the process of deciding what training courses, brands to use etc. in spray tanning & nails! I also had a little boy 11 weeks ago :)

Danni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi danni.. I'm from Newport but work in Cwmbran would be gr8 to meet up :) x

Becky that would be great I'm from Newport & I do drive be nice to meet x

Hi Geeks!!!

I'm joining this thread a bit late but thought I would add in my two pence worth. I'm in South East London if anyone else is close by! great idea for a thread btw!!!!!!

Hi, I am in Leicester and would love a friendly coffee (tea!) and chat with someone close by :)

Hi Geeks

I'm Michelle & from Broadstairs in Kent. I'm fairly new to the industry (Since February) & have a home based treatment room.

Anyone in this area? 😄 xxx

Hi Geeks

I'm Michelle & from Broadstairs in Kent. I'm fairly new to the industry (Since February) & have a home based treatment room.

Anyone in this area? 😄 xxx

I'm in Herne Bay! I am new to the industry too having just qualified in July 😊 xx

Shelley Pontefract West Yorkshire x

Hi I'm a newbie in the Wakefield/Leeds area. Starting NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Techniques in a week or two.

Hi ditty I'm in south elmsall/Pontefract area. Pm me if you fancy a chat 😃

Last edited:
This is great! I'm a newbie and am based in Doncaster (but work in Sheffield during the week) :D

Not far from me at all Beccy, pm me if you fancy a coffee sometime 😃

I'm never going to find anyone lol. I just looked through the first 3 pages and can't go anymore haha.

Anyone from the Newmarket area? Ipswich is quite close I suppose!

Hi I'm pina. From St. Albans herts :) do nails & tanning at the moment x

Hi is anyone on here from cork ?? Surely I am not the only geek x x

Hi is anyone on here from cork ?? Surely I am not the only geek x x

I'm yet to find some-one from Clare, have you joined the Irish geeks group?

I'm yet to find some-one from Clare, have you joined the Irish geeks group?

No??? How do I do that ?? I am a bit techno phobic !!! 😱tks x x

No??? How do I do that ?? I am a bit techno phobic !!! 😱tks x x

I don't think u can go on it using the app but if u have a laptop u select groups at the top and then go into Irish geeks it's not very active unfortunately but still worth a look :)

Latest posts

Back