Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm near Leeds, any other geeks near me?? Fancy a coffee and chat?

Keep an eye out on sweet squared's facebook page, been in leeds your not far at all, they have regular open days where not only can you see the latest innovations and demonstrations but also meet fellow geeks and nail professionals!!

Keep an eye out on sweet squared's facebook page, been in leeds your not far at all, they have regular open days where not only can you see the latest innovations and demonstrations but also meet fellow geeks and nail professionals!!

Yes I'm on their fb page, that's a great idea! Thanks

I live in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Anyone nearby 😊 x

Hi,

I am a new geek and I have just finished my training in make up and lash extension.

I am from Birmingham :)

Hey, I'm a new geek, from amesbury/salisbury wiltshire x

I'm in Morley in Leeds

I'm in Dagenham in Essex x

Hi cheekychick, whereabouts in Dagenham are you? are you salon based or mobile, I'm mobile (hair) live nr Church Elm Lane x

I'm newly qualified. Hockley, Essex

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi cheekychick, whereabouts in Dagenham are you? are you salon based or mobile, I'm mobile (hair) live nr Church Elm Lane x

You are right near me. :)
I'm mobile. I'm literally right by the station. (Where railway pub used to be) x

Anyone from the pontefract area who'd like to meet up? X

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm from south elmsall so not to far from you x

Hi everyone,

I would like to make some new friends. I'm a single 29 female with very few friends.

It would just be nice to have a bigger friendship group to go for drinks with etc...

Hopefully meet some friendly people soon :)

Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

A shy little newbie. I am qualified in LVL and Nouvatan and work from home. There are some lovely inspirational therapists locally which I aspire to be as good as but I'm to shy to say Hi, worried that they will just see me as competition, I'm nice really :)

Say hi and put me at ease

Much love x x

Hi!

Barnsley/wakefield anyone's? 😊xx

Latest posts

Back