Cold weather affecting gel manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prillydarby14

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of advice here guys!
I have a client in her 60's who suffers from brittle nails especially this time of year. She has a gel polish and manicure approximately every 3 weeks and by that time there is usually a bit of wear on tear on her nails.

Recently she went abroad for 2 weeks and her nails were compeltely transformed. They were strong and much mroe healthy looking and the gel stayed on without any damage for 3 1/2 weeks. However since she has returned to England her old problem is back.

Has anyone got a similar problem with any of their clients? Obviously I know there is no miracle cure and I've encouraged her to keep up her moisturising and using nail protect oil but have you found anything else that can help?

Try CND RescueRxx, retail her a bottle to use at home, AMAZING stuff used with gel polish

Could it be a vitamin D issue?

one of my clients told me she used to have a very weak brittle nails and after being using Avon (5in1) for nails for a while hers have completely transferred into a very good strong nice nails

Is it not just that she doesn't do any chores etc while she's on holiday? Probably just relaxes and so on and so her hands don't wash up, make beds etc

Did she go somewhere hot?

Latest posts

Back