Collagen facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Hi All, aside from a collagen sheet/mask what do u include in you facial to make it a collagen facial?
Thanks x x

Basically you would need to use a product to stimulate the fibroblasts in the skin to produce collagen and elastin as when we get older they slow down and that's when we get signs of ageing.
Also certain massage techniques stimulate the skin which I do fort anti ageing facials , and I use galvanic iontophoresis.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Depends if you're using ingredients to stimulate the skin's collagen production, or using collagen as a means of increasing skin hydration.

Hello Boop, what product range are you using? I only ask because Monu do a lovely collagen facial. I recently attended their training day where any queries were answered & we practiced on each other. Could you contact whoever supplies your collagen mask/products for more advice? :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Some of the key ingredients which stimulate collagen production are vitamins A, C and copper. I use these serums from Dermaviduals with iontophoresis. I used to use collagen sheet masks but found their effects were not lasting. What I do now has a greater and long lasting effect on the skin. Also feeding the skin from the inside with supplements vits A/C copper and alpha lipoic acid.

Latest posts

Back