Collagen red light therapy - anyone have experience please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJHutch

Reaction score
Hi

I'm considering purchasing a collagen facial lamp (initially for myself but as I have a tanning salon I'm thinking business wise too).

Apart from online research I have no experience in these.

Can anyone offer any advice or hints/tips as to whether this has worked commercially for anyone?

Many thanks
H x

No, we had one in the salon I worked at... Didn't catch on at all! Also I've heard about them being offered free at another salon to try & get it to catch on so not working there either.

Its a long fairly expensive programme.

Its relaxing but even with goggles on the lights are still extremely bright.

Xx

As in red LED therapy? I have tried LightStim, it's a hand held device with a collagen + peptide + hyaluronic acid serum and had fantastic results after peels (I do a package price) I've looked into upgrading to the Celluma panel its 1295$ but have seen very impressive results.... Next on my gadget list :D

As in red LED therapy? I have tried LightStim, it's a hand held device with a collagen + peptide + hyaluronic acid serum and had fantastic results after peels (I do a package price) I've looked into upgrading to the Celluma panel its 1295$ but have seen very impressive results.... Next on my gadget list :D

Ours wasnt LED they were tube bulbs like the sunbed.

So yours are to be used after a face peel?

Here they are marketed to work on their own or with a little face/body cream/spray.

Xx

They can be used on their own but I like to put them together as like a package. I have used it on its own with a peptide serum I think it had matrixyl 3000 but yes still fabulous results ;D

They can be used on their own but I like to put them together as like a package. I have used it on its own with a peptide serum I think it had matrixyl 3000 but yes still fabulous results ;D

Not sure what was in our creams but no noticeable results even after the course was done. 12x12 mins to be done in 6 weeks then a shorter course of 8 sessions over the next 3 months. But a lot of people gave up in this time as its obviously not a quick process.

But not only was it an anti ageing thing we also had a lot of sunbed users (we had sunbeds) who'd also want to use the sunbed, not on the same day but in general. So kind of pointless for them!

Xx

Latest posts

Back