Collagen wave facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loft beauty

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am interested in adding a new facial to our salon and am looking for any recommendations you might have??

We currently have Dermalogica, which is a nice facial but would like a more luxury anti ageing option (preferably electrical) I don't particularly want to add on a new retail brand so have been looking into something like collagen wave? I just don't seem to be able to find out much information such as which companies provide these types of machines and training?

I have considered CACI as an option but it seems to be everywhere and looking for something a bit different but offers amazing results!!!

Does anyone have any ideas or can tell me about facials you might offer that would fit the bill??

Would be truly grateful!!!

Hi, as you don't want to buy in another facial line and you're undecided on a machine, why not include add-ons to the treatment to make it luxury. You could include facial massage with marble or jade stones, crystals, you could add heated mitts to hands or feet with massage. I did a Tsuboki face training course to do Japanese face massage. I also added a scalp massage and I push these 2 in with the normal facial as a luxury treatment.

Latest posts

Back