College Uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren89

Reaction score
hiya, i hope i've posted this in the right place! I got my florence roby order form off the college a week ago and sent it off straight away, i still havn't recieved my uniform and i start college on monday. Does anybody know how long it usually takes to be delivered? Thanks xx

Last edited:
Hello! I must say, I do not know how long it will take to get your uniform...BUT!!!! When you get out of school, please check the really trendy and salon apparel at http://www.berazorsharp.com I was a stylist for 13 years and developed this line of salon wear- the stuff that's out there just isn't cute, OR professional looking by today's standards!!! GOOD LUCK with school, and I hope your uniform comes on time!

Last edited:
In my experience they usually take about 3weeks, every one else will most probably be in the same boat.

Thanx for ur reply. Wow, that's a really long time. I hope so, i dont wanna be the odd one out for 3 weeks, lol. xx

You won't be the odd one out, this happens every year in all colleges. Just wear something professional for now. Your tutor will advise you on your induction day. Uniforms are very often sent direct to the college anyway so it may even be waiting for you!

Enjoy your course :hug:

i had to get my uniform from the same place this year and they were very quick it got to me in 5 working days , if not last year there were 5 people in my group that had to wait a bit for there kit to come through and there uniform so not to worry it will be fine ,what college are you going to if you don't mind me asking ?

thanx for all the replies. I wasn't the odd one out only 2 girls had theirs :). Im doin l3 hair at hartlepool fe. xx

Latest posts

Back