Collegen & Botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi all

Through numerous requests from my clients i am looking into providing these and other related services.

Sooo whats your opinion? have you had it done? know of anyone who has? were they pleased or displeased with the results?

Would you consider having it done if it was available in your area?

Any feedback would be great good or bad.

ps: i would allow the qualified person to use my room, promote them and take a commision of what they earn. Does anyone have this set up? how well does it work? is it worthwhile? How do you work it if for example the client pays by credit card?

In the most recent guild mag, there was an article from a company in grimsby (or maybe it was gainsborough??) who do this!

I phoned them and no-one ever got nback to me - i will try and find the details for you asap, can't even remember their name at the mo, but if you get the guild mag it's in there!

sorry, bit vague, i know!

x

Hi Bud

I dont get it no, that would be great if you could do that for me, Grimsby is very convenient to me, gainsborough isnt too far either.

Thanks for your reply x

Little Angel said:
Grimsby is very convenient to me, gainsborough isnt too far either.

me too! that's why i phoned 'em, need to follow it up anyway so glad you reminded me. Will have a look asap for you

x

Hi

BUD clear your message box your all full up! lol

We have Botox and Filler evenings in our Salon I receive a percentage (room rent) My clients are really pleased with the results and I have quite a few that have had those treatments.
At my Salon we have Dr Eccleson and Jane Becket who perform the treatments. Dr Eccleson is a practising GP and Jane Becket is a registered nurse.www.medizen.co.uk.
Beware though that there are a number of people who are not quallified to undertake the treatments these people usually are cheaper because they are using inferior or watered down products.
Make sure that you actually SEE the qualifications that they have.
I am really pleased with the Botox and Filler that I have had in fact I think its brilliant.

Ruby

Hi Ruby

thank you so much for your reply. I have pm'd you hope thats ok.

Yes I would have it done myself if I felt I needed it but would ALWAYS TAKE THIS ADVICE.

Caz

Ruby said:
We have Botox and Filler evenings in our Salon I receive a percentage (room rent) My clients are really pleased with the results and I have quite a few that have had those treatments.
At my Salon we have Dr Eccleson and Jane Becket who perform the treatments. Dr Eccleson is a practising GP and Jane Becket is a registered nurse.www.medizen.co.uk.
Beware though that there are a number of people who are not quallified to undertake the treatments these people usually are cheaper because they are using inferior or watered down products.
Make sure that you actually SEE the qualifications that they have.
I am really pleased with the Botox and Filler that I have had in fact I think its brilliant.

Ruby

Little Angel said:
Hi

BUD clear your message box your all full up! lol

oops! empty now!

x

Latest posts

Back