Color eyebrows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esmith7713

Reaction score
was hoping for a bit of advice/ tips. My wife is not a natural redhead. her eyebrows are her natural dark brown/ with a touch of grey. She asked the stylist to color them as well but she said it wouldn't look good. my wife has shown me pictures of redheads (natural and not) with eyebrows more closely matching their red hair - not exactly the same tone of red, but definitely in the red 'family' and we both agree it looks better. Any advice? is there an at home product she can easily and safely do to tint/dye them? what do you suggest? thank you so much !

Did the stylist point blank refuse to tint them the colour your wife asked for? We can only give our opinions based on experience, and I wouldn't ever refuse to give a client the colour they wanted. Perhaps try a different beautician? I would let them know the colour you had in mind at the time of booking, to allow the beautician time to get the tint purchased. I don't carry a red tint, but would be happy to buy one if there was demand. Saying that. Maybe they would need to be bleached first? Depending on how dark her brows are, I'm not sure a red would show. Bleaching is a whole other thing, and I wouldn't be qualified to do this.

Before I was qualified I used eyelure dybrow to tint mine at home, which is available on U.S amazon, however it looks like they only carry black or dark brown. This product is available at most supermarkets and drugstores in the UK, so maybe there's an alternative near you that carry a red?.

Super Easy At-Home Eyebrow Tints That Actually Work

thanks- i really appreciate your advice. she said the stylist didn't think her eyebrows should match her hair - aesthetically. She probably would need the brows to be bleached since her natural color is dark brown (with a touch of gray!). Her hair had to be bleached when first going red. What's the general consensus from professionals on eyebrows matching (or near matching ) hair color? I've read the brows should not match the hair exactly but the brows can be more or less a shade or two off the hair color. Just curious if this is just her own beautician's personal bias. thanks!!

Latest posts

Back