Color mix book is it any good

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VintageCat

Reaction score
hi i'm currently doing my level 3 and recently saw a book called the hair color mix book i was wondering if it would be worth buying as advanced colour and colour correction are 2 of the main areas i really want to excel at so if any of my fellow hair geeks have seen read or owned this book is it worth buying to forward my career or should i steer clear :confused: love to read almost as much as i love to do hair
Thanks in advance x Cat x

Do you have a link?x

Will try but it's on eBay if that helps not very good at links and uploading pics lol x

don't know anything about this book myself but I did have a wee look online for it (as i'm a bit of a hairdressing book geek lol) but by the looks of it I dont think its a book aimed at professionals - ""The Hair Color Mix Book" shows you how to combine highstreet hair dyes to create just the look you want. - using quality drugstore hair products in innovative ways." :irked: however when I started level 3 I bought this book The Colour Book: The Official Guide to Colour for NVQ Levels 2 & 3: Amazon.co.uk: Tracey Lloyd, Christine McMillan-Bodell: Books which covers colour correction and is aimed at level 3

Ooo now this looks like the sort of thing I want I love books and am doing my level 3 so it should really help glad I didn't buy the other book it looks like a colour correction waiting to happen x

Latest posts

Back