Color wow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamlea87

Reaction score
How many of you guys are selling these? For those that don't know it's a compact for clients to touch up their roots between visits like make up for the hair. I think it's a really great retail product and almost everyone I show it too takes one, since I show them how it works on their roots before I colour their hair.

I know there are others out there but for me it is the most stylish and natural looking.

By the way I don't work for them, just think it's a good way to increase your retail!

I stand corrected if wrong because I don't know the wholesale vs retail price of the product. I have seen it and yes it does look good but my thinking would be clients would be stretching out the touch up appointments that bit longer if they had this product. Do you find its effected your appointments at all?

I think it's a great product but rather expensive

We sell it in our salon and like you said everyone we show seems to take one, expensive but they last for a very long time!

We sell it very well

Adam do you find the blonde (next one down for platinum) quite orange?

Latest posts

Back