Colour advice and help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallie ford

Miss-s
Reaction score
Nearlly 3 weeks ago we had a client who had her hair stripped from purple to light brown dark blonde
We put magibond in all colours and bleaches
She's messaged me this morning to say she doesn't like the colour her hair has gone dry and her grey is comming through

I've been really polite and explained again like I did once her hair was done that the colour will fade quicker due to being lifted and to use treatments on her hair and a good shampoo and conditioner recommended for coloured hair
At the back wash after hat hair was done we put a treatment on and used the magibond sealer like normal
But her her grey comming through that's nothing to do with us

I've offered to put a treatment on and do a nice blow dry for her but don't know what else I can do
Xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_1696.JPG
    IMG_1696.JPG
    396.8 KB · Views: 57
Surely her grey coming through is because it's growing? I think you should get her to come in and have a consultation to find out what the exact problem is. If she wants it lighter or darker etc. And then explain to her a colour correction is a gradual process. And go from there? Some people have unrealistic expectations and it's easier to manage hem and deal with them when you're face to face :)
Looks lovely by the way! Don't be disheartened. It may just be that it's so different she's shocked at first :)

Thanx beaut really appreciate ur advice x

Do you know what shampoo and other products that she's regularly using?
So many clients use dreadful high street rubbish and struggle to accept that they're the ones causing their own hair problems. :rolleyes:

I dnt but she is comming in for a treatment tomorrow so I will ask her x

Latest posts

Back