Colour advice, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi all just looking to be corrected or reassured really, I have a lady who has a full head highlights with about an inch of around base 6 regrowth, she is looking to have an all over light blonde with highlights through. I was thinking of putting 9/1 or 8/1 on the roots and 9/0 or 8/0 on the mid lengths and ends between the full head foils. Will this make the all over colour even? Thank you in advance xx

Anyone please? X

I would apply a high lift neutral to her regrowth, process that for 10 or 15 and then pull through and watch it... Then wash, dry and apply foils. Once you get past he initial stage, touch ups will be easy.

I would apply a high lift neutral to her regrowth, process that for 10 or 15 and then pull through and watch it... Then wash, dry and apply foils. Once you get past he initial stage, touch ups will be easy.
Oh ok thank you I always panic when changing all over colour but they have regrowth as I'm never quite sure on how to get the perfect match on the mid lengths and ends, its just down to inexperience I suppose. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back