Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temra

Reaction score
hi, any advice would be great, I have a lady with a natural base 5/6 she normally has 88/00 and 99/00 on roots and highlights throughout, her hair needs a break from the bleach so we tried a 10/0 with 20vol equal parts, top and sides 60 percent grey, so we need to cover and lift dark areas, its lifted the dark well enough but the grey is translucent, how can I cover and lift please

9 and below to cover grey. 10 won't give a full coverage thats why it's translucent. Hope this helps.

her hair needs a break from the bleach

Sorry, but I don’t understand your post.
You only need to bleach the virgin hair so why would it need a break from being bleached?

Sorry, but I don’t understand your post.
You only need to bleach the virgin hair so why would it need a break from being bleached?
I’m reading it that she will have bleached packets through whilst colour on roots ?

hi, any advice would be great, I have a lady with a natural base 5/6 she normally has 88/00 and 99/00 on roots and highlights throughout, her hair needs a break from the bleach so we tried a 10/0 with 20vol equal parts, top and sides 60 percent grey, so we need to cover and lift dark areas, its lifted the dark well enough but the grey is translucent, how can I cover and lift please
You say her hair needs a break from bleach? Why would this be?
If you're taking the highlights through every time, then stop, there's no need.
If you're causing damage on the new growth, then you need to reduce developer strength and leave it longer.

Latest posts

Back