Quantcast

Colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Rachael Lane

Reaction score
Hi, looking for some advice on which way would be best to do this have attached pictures of clients hair now and desired look . Also suggestions on colours you would use would be great . I have an idea what I’m gonna do and use but wondered on people’s thoughts thanks xx

Attachments

ronray

Reaction score
What was your idea? That way we will have an insight to what brands you're familiar with and if need be we can advise/ recommends alternative or even combine our ideas to help you create your clients goal :)

Hayleybrady

Reaction score
Whatever you decide, i personally wouldn't go as dark, your client is a base 6/7 and the desired pic is a level 3, the idea of balayage is to go longer with regrowth but if you go too dark it will grow out with 3 bands of colour, i would personally do a wet reverse balayage but no darker thsn her natural base

vividamnesia

Reaction score
I agree with the above answer. Client looks about a base lv.6N by her regrowth. I personally would do a 50/50 mix of lv.5N+lv.5G with 10vol. The N series colors have a balanced amount of r,y,b pigment in their make up & gold(y), is the dominant pigment in a lv.5 raw. Adding any additional red warmth to the formula will pull more of a copper-red orange tone on the blending area for transition into the blond. Also tone the blond ends in a lv.9/lv.10 in desired tone .... pale gold or natural. This will fill in the porous ends nicely.

Latest posts