Colour before - colour remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momobile hair

Reaction score
As above has anyone used this? Is it harsh and were is it available ?

I think it's really good! X

Isn't that a supermarket product?

I think most geeks on here will have the same answer, its not a professional product and there fore as professionals why would you use it? It is an over the counter product that can be bought from some very low end "beauty" shops.

There are plenty of very good professional products that do a superior job with less damage to the hair in my opinion.

I have had a lot of clients come to me with broken and damaged hair after they have tried this and often they have had very unrealistic ideas about what this product can achieve and have been very disappointed with their golden coppery hair.

As a professional my advice is find a professional product. There are also other options for removing colours that are staples for all stylists, a cleanse is surely more cost effective that an expensive product that only has 1 or 2 applications in it.

But we used effasor by loreal in salon and if you were to used this at home its about £20 where As colour b4 is about £6 but get a much better result,

But we used effasor by loreal in salon and if you were to used this at home its about £20 where As colour b4 is about £6 but get a much better result,

Try a colour reducer by another brand.
Would you use colour b4 on a client?
It's just the same as a box colour would you recommend them over professional ones?

Are yous really talking about colour b4 on here! Tut tut 😳

May as well buy all of your products from Tesco, much cheaper. Honestly? Colour b4? Twit

Colour b4 really???

Has anyone tried Nice 'n Easy number 101 Platinum Blonde? It's only £4.99 and it even comes with gloves so it saves me loads of money and defo saves me a trip to the Wholesalers where it would be like £15 at least for the same type of thing, and that's if I use a cheap brand like Indola?

I was thinking I should start using that today while I was sat in Starbucks enjoying one of their Tesco Value instant coffees along with their pre-packed Tesco Value Egg Mayonaisse sandwich. They charged me £3 for the sandwich which says 85p on it, but the girl told me I am paying for her time to open it and put it on a plate for me. Same for the instant coffee. I guess she must be right and so I'll nevvvveeeeeerrr think about going anywhere else for a Tesco sandwich...I'll just keep coming here and paying £3 for it.

So what about that Clairol colour? Thoughts? Am I right? ;)

I havent tried any other colour removers as im just trained loreal and not sure whats out there. But ive used colour b4 and a few friends and its worked good. This is just mu opinion. And no i wouldnt use it in a salon

I can understand you preferring something else to using Effasor as I don't rate that myself.

However, I would recommend Affinage Eraser as this is a pro colour remover and works well without using bleach and so is not damaging to the hair.

If you have a client with a lot of dark colour build up, then it might be worth doing a quick bleach bath first but as with most things, you tend to learn how to get the best from a product through trial & error experience.

Effasor is a brilliant product. I've used it on my own hair and we have used it on lots of the salons clients x

Really? Are you really asking for advice on this on here? I have seen tgr state of clienys hair having used tgis cr@p. Frankly I am appalled at you singing its praises. I thought we were professionals? Maybe I was mistaken:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused:
In other news I have emotes! Brill

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think the views of professional hair geeks have been given here in such a very pleasant and helpful way.

I guess if you wish to discuss OTC products then it is better to do it on the Consumer forum rather than here in the professional forum!

You get the gist so no need for more of the same helpful replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back