Colour build up help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtina

Reaction score
Hi this is a question regarding my hair...I get foils which are 2 bleach to 1 6/01 mask lowlight...I am guilty of changing my lowlight to whatever I have in my hairdressing bag I usually use 7/0 or 7/1 sometimes 3 bleach to 1 lowlight but the last few time I have used the 6-01 however the ends of my hair look a dark greyish colour due to build up the first time I used the 6 I loved it now I am really unhappy I feel my bleach highlights are dull and I have golden bits obviously from the different colours. Anyone any recommendations of how to get rid of the build up in the ends without bleaching? The ends are in not the best condition.

I'm not very experienced but I think the only thing will do it is bleach try pastel bleach it

Thanks was hoping someone would have a fantastic toner of something I could use haha x

Thanks was hoping someone would have a fantastic toner of something I could use haha x

Lol lets see someone might xD

You need Tigi recharge shampoo and conditioner, It's not colour safe so it will pull out colour, I wouldn't recommend using a neutral or ash over bleach that's why your getting a nasty colour

Thanks I will buy that tomorrow x

Latest posts

Back