Colour changes help is really needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cici9797

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389703882.410761.jpg

That's my hair colour now and I want to go this colour

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389703911.927769.jpg

Can someone advise me how to achieve this colour? Also how to do it as I have never done dip dying type before p.s this isn't on a client this is on my own hair thankyou guys xx

Probably use a colour remover lifting to a base 8, then darker colour I would say is a 7, so depending on how it's lifted either a straight 7 or 7.1. U can either back comb with 7 roots and bleach 20vol ends? Or root stretch then smudge in bleach x

Would I have to bleach my ends ?xx

I thought so, just can't afford to bleach my hair :( thanks guys xx

It's going to be a bit of a job getting the red out and you sound like you need some help, it may be better not to aim for something so complicated. You could do the same kind of thing but keep the root area copper/red and apply bleach 3% to the ends after back combing and leave for a only ten mins just to lift the ends to a warm but lighter copper 😊

Or apply a counter colour everywhere then bleach the end on the same way. If you want your hair changing but can't afford the bleach, it seems a bit daft asking 😉 either way you have to buy products x

If you read it properly it said if can't afford to bleach my hair as my hair has snapped that's what it ment

If it's too damaged I wouldn't touch it with bleach jus work on the condition first hun. X

Firstly you need to update your profile, I've seen a few of your posts so know you're training, but your profile doesn't say anything. Secondly remember this as it will help you forever... Tint doesn't lift tint..... So If hair is coloured and you wish to go lighter you will have to bleach, whether it be bleach cleanse, bath, col remover or just straight bleach, you will have too bleach.

I really like the idea of being less dramatic so how about dark, slightly /purple red roots, and a more vibrant on the ends but strand test if it really is that weak I wouldn't touch at all and just cond treatments x

I don't know how to update my profile? And I know tint doesn't lift tint I have done hairdressing for 3 years just feels like it's taking me forever x

I don't know how to update my profile? And I know tint doesn't lift tint I have done hairdressing for 3 years just feels like it's taking me forever x

Lol then you should have known you won't achieve that look without bleach :( or colour remover.

You could test piece and see after a cleanse if a highlift tint would work and checking the strength.

I know I had to use bleach but wanted to try and get my colour out with the colour remover just didn't want to touch bleach

I know I had to use bleach but wanted to try and get my colour out with the colour remover just didn't want to touch bleach

I'd test colour remover and highlift tint, but I personally think that would be more harsh than colour remover and a slow lift with bleach, but test both and see, if it shows weakness at all I wouldn't and work on the strength first x

I just got a dark all over colour thanks guys xx

Latest posts

Back