Colour correction help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessbecs

Reaction score
Hey , i have a young client who i have been tinting wella koleston 22/0 for about a year now , she txt me yest wanting Cheryl Cole colour or a plumy colour . She is about a base 7 or 8 naturally and has about 8 weeks regrowth . Should i bleach bath it first if so what mix to help lift out the 22/0 ?
What colour is everyone using for Cheryls new look ??
Thanks
Bec x

hi i dont know what 22/0 is as we work with loreal

ive just done a ladies hair who was quite dark purple with tiny regrowth . we bleach bathed the ends because they were almost black with build up. then applied 5.6 on the regrowth and 6.66 and Magenta Red on the mid lengths and ends. turned out a really nice red colour abit like 5.62

hope that helps a bit

take it ya usin wella..... iif so bleach bath shampoo bleach water 12 percent NOT ON ROOTS ...... I WUD USE 55/46 Personally 6 percent

dont use bleach and 12%.....

unless you want your client to have no hair by the time they leave....

Sophisticutz has a good bealch bath mix, 1 part bleach, 1 part 3 or 6%, and one part shampoo I think.

Its much kinder to the hair to use a lower peroxide for a longer period of time. Also if you use 12% it will ravage the hair leaving it very porous - ie the red you put on will come right back out again.

I used 55/54 colour touch and it was really nice. xx

Thanks girls ! Doing the client tommoro so will let u know how it comes out :) x

Latest posts

Back