Colour correction-someone else's mess!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi_babe

BellaVoi x
Reaction score
Hiya,

Looking for some advice and opinions please!

I have been recommended by someone to sort out a lovely ladies hair that appears to have gone ashy and lilacy.
So, the ladies natural base is about a 5, and she has been having blonde (bleach), caramel, and some brown lowlights in her hair for about a year now. Hair is in good condition after visiting the lady and looking at her hair.

Client said last time the hairdresser did her hair, she did the usual foils, and put a tint over the rest of the hair. Client said she asked for a 'bronde' effect. Wanted something bit different.
So, in some parts of her hair where this tint was applied, its gone lilac/very light pinky/purple. She was obviously aiming for a brown tint, but going over the blonde and caramel strands shes clearly used the wrong tones and doesn't look as tho its been left on long enough.

So, my question is, I need to get rid of these horrible tones, I want to add warmth back into her hair, as the overall look looks so ashey and cold. Im going to leave the highlights as shes happy with the shades , but can anyone recommend what colours they would use or what they would do in this situation?

Just want some advice of what others would do/use............

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back