Colour Correction & Tone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJonesMobile

Reaction score
Hi All!
Have had a new client message me to say she would like to book in for a full head highlights.
She last had it done around 6 weeks ago and said the stylist had only left the foils on for around 10-15 mins (using bleach as far as she is aware) does anyone have any nice toner suggestions that can get it nice and clean without too much violet in them? She's sent me pic of her hair currently, vs her hair freshly done x (purple shampoo grabbed a lot in places) and finally a pic of the sort of blonde she likes, (filtered I know yes but she wants a clean white blonde) please see below :) obviously it needs lifting a little more although am hesitant with the darker previously bleached roots and over processed ends (wouldn't bleach ends however have sucked up the purple shampoo and would no doubt do the same with toner!)
P.s I use Wella 😊

received_1507639462934662.jpeg
Screenshot_20211025-141307_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-141313_One UI Home.jpg
received_255071676580036.jpeg

You’ll need to treat them as to different heads of hai.
id obviously lift the root area more. Then I’d be using a deep cleansing shampoo on the ends to remove the build up.
id then tone the roots with colour touch 3 parts 10/6 + 1 Part 10/81 and tone the very ends with colour touch 10/0

Latest posts

Back