Colour Correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore it, I've had the same from people on here! X

Our industry is designed to test us and for All we can learn from theory it's the practical work that truly gets us learning...I did my level 2 NVQ as many did and yes it is basic, I was lucky to be in a salon where further training was really important, we need to advise young hairdressers not knock them down for not getting it right...if we do that then forums like this r useless, besides I ind when I am asked or asking questions it makes me re visit what I learnt early on and sometimes approach things differently.

No need at all for what's been said on here........ Plain rude!

No need at all for what's been said on here........ Plain rude!

Agreed. A forum is for asking questions, sharing ideas and the odd rant...:p

This site is about education.

Constructive criticism is the way things get done, and there is a lot of construtive criticism on this thread.

However things would go a lot smoother if everyone filled out their profiles properly to make sure they show as a Hair professional...especially when posting in the Hair Forum.
;)

Well, boys and girls, Ladies and Gentlemen Mesdames and Messieurs, I think as the original question has been answered with a few options, and reasons as to why the problem occurred have been given it is time to call time on this thread.

I would like to just add that we would all take time to try and get to know each other, fill out your profiles to help people see who and what you are and what level you are at

Experienced Hair Geeks, it is great that you give up your time to help out on this site, your help is invaluable, and I never would want anyone to sugar coat their posts, but a little tolerance can go a long way ;)
We all must try not to jump to conclusions about new geeks on threads, if the info is not on their profiles, how abut a PM to ask ?

To the newbies in the Industry and this site, there is a wealth of knowledge on here being given freely by some of the best, try not to look this particular gift horse in the mouth, and take it for what it is.

Here endeth todays lecture :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back