Colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With 10/0 what strength developer? Plz x

These fashion colors are new to me I'm struggling lol. Also need to know what you guys are calling a permanent clear and who makes it please and thank you.
What brand of colour do you use?

Yes but don't bleach it straight away or that green tone will just get pushed further into the hair. Try a clear tint with 40volume if you have it first to lift the bulk out, then a bleach wash to get any residue out if it's not all gone. But direct dye is tricky. I didn't ask, is it direct dye or or has it been done with oxidative colour? Because if it is oxidative it may actually be easier to remove? How long has she had it? Did you do it? Is the hair bleached underneath? What products were used?

I bleached it out straight away... twice...now my client has a lovely shade of peach which luckily being a friends sister she is very cool about it and doesn't actually mind the colour but she did want blonde :/ I feel so stupid, angry and upset with myself.

Is there anything I can do?

It was a Fudge Colour Cocktail copper+brunette conditioner on bleached hair I wanted to remove BTW. I did not know about the no bleach with direct colour rule. I have used these cocktails on my own hair and they have always washed out but not my clients it was there to stay apparently :/

Please help but friendly comments only as I'm already ridiculously upset about it all

Latest posts

Back