Colour Dynamics by Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannie88

Reaction score
Just wondering if any 1 has used these colours and if you would recommend them ? I normally use pravana for my pastels and vivid shades but can't seem to find any were in the uk that sells it and I am sick of ordering it from the states . Any info would be great [emoji106][emoji106]

I've used them and I like them alot. They work well but their downfall is that they're very messy. MFI says not to use a tint bowl and brush but yo use your hands and really rub it in, which I agree with. I've seen no end if people use a tint bowl and brush and it just ends up patchy and won't last. Your not allowed to use heat either. I can't say much about the pasteliser though as I've only used that as a shine treatment rather than to mix pastel shades. Hope that helps xxx

Meh im not keen. The colours are wishy washy and expensive! Do yourself a favour and either stick to pravana or use directions instead- stronger pigment and cheaper, so of course you can mix the colours to whatever shade you like, can use white conditioner as a much cheaper alternative to pasteliser.

Latest posts

Back