Colour help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyCx x

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wonderin if someone could help me please!!
My friend[salons apprentice] natural base 4 use to have goldwell bleach 12% and redken 7AV 3% woven full head,
She been havin this for years but she decided to just have bleach 12% on scalp doing a 9V toner after this was nice but now overtime it has built up so much she is WHITE!!
She wants now more of a golden blonde but we did a test cutting of 7Av again but has gone to grey she likes the ashen look not sure what to do as she wants somethin about base 9 golden woven through,
Not sure what will take ok as she doesnt want to go dark either were not gettin much help from senior stylists so on our own really. only really use redken or affinage???
:irked: please help:irked:

Hi, I don't use this colour line but I have heard they are great,
perhaps they have a helpline that you can ring on the back of the colour chart or on the tint instructions , have a look and give them a ring ,
sorry I can't help further ,
but hopefully someone else on here may know more about the colours you use :)

thanks for reply, yeh hopefully shall have a look tomorrow just thankfully her hair has been able to handle this much chemicall

if anyone wouldnt mind recomennding any other products that i could purchase from wholsalers that would be fantastic :)

Weave through some 09GB mixed with 08wg use the correct eq developer with it. add some flour to the mix to make it stickier with meche or foils. x

if anyone wouldnt mind recomennding any other products that i could purchase from wholsalers that would be fantastic :)

I don't use this colour line but I have heard they are great,

ok thanks will try a few swatches first do you think? cause her hair is pretty unpredictable!!!! we got the seq's but dont really use them for toning or on bleached mainly use the darker ones lol, thanks for replying.:)

Use Redken's Shades EQ 07Nb with Crystal Clear and weave that throughout..Also, you should be doing Chem Shots after every color treatment, if you have any questions, just ask me...I can help!

Latest posts

Back