Colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra_cake

Reaction score
Ive got a client that had black hair.
We lifted it to a light brown (5)
then she had an ash brown (5.1) with a few blonde highlight scattered through. then i put an ash toner on the end of the blonde.

This time she wanted it blonder so we did loads of blonde highlights all the way through
the colour looks really nice but she has ranf today saying on the ends where the build up of black was it is a bit coppery. (well orange her words lol)

what would you sugest putting on it. should i put 901 richesse just on the ends ? or should i try that blonde rae on it ? would that make it all go too light?

help please

No point trying to tone with 9.01 if it's orange you will achieve nothing! Tone with the level the hair is x

If the ends aren't a level 9 then don't use richesse to tone. You need to lighten the hair more to remove the orange and then you can tone any remaining warmth.

sorry dont think i explained well.
its the end of the highlights i think that need toning (she coming back on tues)
would you sugest just going over the orange bits in the higlights with bleach and 3%

im prob over thinking this and when she comes back it wont even be that bad lol

sorry dont think i explained well.
its the end of the highlights i think that need toning (she coming back on tues)
would you sugest just going over the orange bits in the higlights with bleach and 3%

im prob over thinking this and when she comes back it wont even be that bad lol

Yes, lighten the ends to a level 9 and then tone x

Latest posts

Back