Colour Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missfit

Reaction score
I'm looking for some suggestions please.

I have a client who has full head bleach and is now looking to tone it down a bit but still wants to stay blonde just hates the white yellow block look!!!

She is prob a base 4/5 just now and therefore I was thinking of some fine bleach foils (only on the roots) to maintain the lightness she desires but with some lowlights (maybe 6.3??) and also another colour of blonde maybe a 10 or 9 (maybe .38)

I use wella just now.

Any suggestions on what would be best as I have a lot to tone down and a lot to life with the base root as well.

Thanks Geeks :))

Anyone??? :sad:

Whay you suggest sounds right to me. Would your client be ok with the darker highlighted roots? have you thought of taking her to a base 7 and then some highlights through that? Just a suuggestion x

instead of doing lowlights/highlights, have you ever thought of doing a two-tone tint application. this was very popular where I use to work at Sassoon. basically, it's just sectioning the hair (a top and bottom section) and applying one colour on top and another on bottom to give depth and variation.sectioning of course depends on the haircut.

Why don't u re-touch roots with bleach and start off by doing full head of lowlights 6.3 with 66/0 (u need the intense of the base colour for it to hold), and a 7/73 alternate packets, just a suggestion :)
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back