Colour house change?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
Just wandering what you would recommend ? I have used wella for years and fancy a change

Just wandering what you would recommend ? I have used wella for years and fancy a change
Hi I changed from wella to fudge a few years ago and took me a while but I love it it's a bit different because the peroxide strengths you use are different to wella so takes a little getting used to. I find my clients hair is so much better condition and the shine is amazing . You get 100ML base tubes as well so very cost effective.

I switched to Joico at christmas and love them.
They are also £1 cheaper per tube than wella which was a nice surprise x

Brilliant thanks for replies have heard great thing about joico

Are you familiar with wellas illumina range? If not, give it a try before switching. It is far superior to kp.

Are you familiar with wellas illumina range? If not, give it a try before switching. It is far superior to kp.
Will have a look have heard great thing about this range as well , I'm finding kp "bland " if that makes sense ,

Try illumina. You won't regret it.

Latest posts

Back