Urgent help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emaxx

Reaction score
Ahhh, so this is a live situation- currently placed a 44/06 (wella Colour touch) by accident! Colour was meant to be 44/07 and it has now developed - as you can imagine, the hot root scenario is glowing!

Would a 44/00 be enough to balance it out - recommendations greatly received as I feel mind numb and look a hot mess! 😩

Ahhh, so this is a live situation- currently placed a 44/06 (wella Colour touch) by accident! Colour was meant to be 44/07 and it has now developed - as you can imagine, the hot root scenario is glowing!

Would a 44/00 be enough to balance it out - recommendations greatly received as I feel mind numb and look a hot mess! 😩
Hope you got it sorted, 44/0 would work and if you have it , you'd probably benefit from adding gold into the formula.

Hope you got it sorted, 44/0 would work and if you have it , you'd probably benefit from adding gold into the formula.
Thank you- yes I added 44/00 and it was enough to balance! Appreciated the response :)

Latest posts

Back