Colour ideas Please...I fancy a change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggie

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm mega bored with my hair, I've always been a blonde bombshell :green: but I'm feeling alittle bored, I'm currently a wella 12/89 and have been this shade all my life. However I fancy going a nice chocco brown.....all over!!!!! My hairs in great condition so should take well, its just the shades, thinking something in a base 7 as i know it'll go a shade darker but stuck on what shade to use. Any ideas will be great,
Thankyou hair geeks
:lol::lol::lol:

7/07? Or try foiling out some meche 1st with conditioner so you still have some blonde, and flood the rest with a 66/07 or with half 77/07 and half 77/07 so its alot darker as this is your main colour, but still some lights?
Or pre-pigg then 77/07 colour touch + ?
I love the /07 and /7 range xx

(i went from blonde 12/11 to 66/03 and 66/07 colour touch plus 1/2 and 1/2 ) about a month ago and now topped up with 66/07 which is a gorgeous colour lovely colour but maybe just a tad dark for you so try the 77/07 with 66/07

I've not used colour touch plus before, I gather its a semi, do I need to pre pig?:green:

I've not used colour touch plus before, I gather its a semi, do I need to pre pig?:green:

Hi , color touch is lovely and as long as you are not going too dark it should be ok as long as you pick a nice warm brown ,

but .... to be on the safe side I would perform some test pieces first to make sure of your timings and to test for any darker grab at the ends ,
then you can be sure of everything ,
good luck
let is know how you get on :hug: minky

Latest posts

Back