Colour mixing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine92

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new to this group. I am a qualified hairdresser but had no idea if this could work although never tried it. I am wondering if its right to mix koleston colour with loreal peroxide or developer?
Wish to hear from professionals in the hairdressing industry as its very important to me.
Cheers,
Angela

I'd personally always use the same peroxide to colour. I don't even like the generic ones you can buy from Alan Howard. I think you get the best true results using the right one but that's just me. Xx

I'd personally always use the same peroxide to colour. I don't even like the generic ones you can buy from Alan Howard. I think you get the best true results using the right one but that's just me. Xx
Thanks Laira jane

Yip try and stick with the correct developer for your colour. Better results.

Here's how this works, when a company makes a color, it usually makes a dedicated developer with it. If the company you are using says that word DEDICATED, what that means is that the chemists that made the color, put half of the conditioners in the tube of color and the other half in the dedicated developer, then YES- you should ONLY use that dedicated developer.
If the company doesn't say those words then it won't matter.
The two companies you mentioned though, use dedicated developers, so stick with their developers for their color.

Here's how this works, when a company makes a color, it usually makes a dedicated developer with it. If the company you are using says that word DEDICATED, what that means is that the chemists that made the color, put half of the conditioners in the tube of color and the other half in the dedicated developer, then YES- you should ONLY use that dedicated developer.
If the company doesn't say those words then it won't matter.
The two companies you mentioned though, use dedicated developers, so stick with their developers for their color.
Ok thanks stylist911

Latest posts

Back