Colour pop sticks on a chain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
I've seen some of you guys use these. And you can thread them all onto a chain. I know colorpop is a brand and it might not be them but just so you understand. Anyway, I am wondering where I can buy these please? Thank you.

Loads of sites on eBay sell them. Just make sure you get the ones that are screwed together so you can remove the screw and thread something through the hole. They usually come in packs of 50 and aren't very expensive.:)

EDIT: Type "Nail Art Polish Tips Colour Display Sticks" into eBay and you'll see some.

Last edited:
Ah brilliant thank you :). That's what i need.

Is it the one that fans out I want? And then I can remove the screw and out a chain in?

Yes, they are normally clear and have the screw through them. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it the one that fans out I want? And then I can remove the screw and out a chain in?

Or you can use hinged rings so you can attach them to whatever. The rings come in different sizes and it means that you can put your colour groups together. When you paint new pops its easy just to slot another one in exactly where you want it. HTH.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380033025.566341.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380033704.508380.jpg This is what I use. I got it from eBay. Attached to a metal screw rather than a chain so they don't move above all over the place x

Thank you guys. I think I'll just use a chain although the ring idea is great aswell but I want to put all my colours on it. So I don't know if the ring will be big enough.

I've ordered them from eBay. They are sooo cheap. I thought they would have been expensive. If if have knew that I would have bought them ages ago.

Sorry to be a pest again! But does anyone have a seller they buy these from. The ones I've bought seem to be quite bendy and seem like they might break easily.

Latest posts

Back