Colour prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what to charge for colours in the salon. not top end but neither bottom end of the scale. around average.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Cut and blowdry £23
Full head h/l £62
Half head h/l £52
Blowdry £11
Think it just depends what area you live in really. Xxx

Cut and blowdry £23
Full head h/l £62
Half head h/l £52
Blowdry £11
Think it just depends what area you live in really. Xxx

do your colour prices include cut n blows?? :)

do your colour prices include cut n blows?? :)

Yeah that's with cut and blows. I live In between Manchester and Liverpool area so just depends on where you are, I've seen other geeks put prices on here and some have been really cheap and others really expensive mine seemed to be more In between I think xxx

I live in derby and don't do colours but the girl who I'm taking on will do them all but doesn't know what to charge x

I live in derby and don't do colours but the girl who I'm taking on will do them all but doesn't know what to charge x

Have a look at other salons around your area, when I got my salon I even rang the salon round the corner and pretended to be a customer and just asked the price of a cut and blowdry and then asked the price of full head highlights with a cut and blowdry ;) xxx

Have a look at other salons around your area, when I got my salon I even rang the salon round the corner and pretended to be a customer and just asked the price of a cut and blowdry and then asked the price of full head highlights with a cut and blowdry ;) xxx

yes i thought about this lol

Will ask around :) x

Difiaba is the love of my life:)

lol whaattt????

Lol. Random. This made me chuckle.

I think pricing comes down to your skill level and what you can get away with. If you had to choose between an annoying pig who was only so-so at doing hair, but cheap and a good looking well educated stylist that is a tad on the expensive side, who would you choose? I think the good sort with knowledge would win hands down every time.

Ha ha I really didn't read it all I thought u wanted to know hair color lines that everyone likes

Mine are about on par with danni's but that's if te client chose to have a cut at the same time, full head h/l is from £45 including blowdry, and cuts are optional starting at £15. Am mobile so charge a little more than some local salons, but less than others. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back