Colour problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine92

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry to disturb you all. I have a client with a level 8 and purple foils and level6 root. I did a root stretch with 5.1 fanola and small bit of purple. Then did balayage with bondor powder lightener which went to level 9 and 40vol peroxide and olaplex. Tone it down with silver toner +11.2 +a drop of viola (all fanola) + olaplex+ 20vol. It turned out copper
My question is" why was it like that? Was there something i did wrong?

Last edited:
20vol is too high to be mixing a toner, but I don't understand why it's become copper, was it very yellow before you toned?

20vol is too high to be mixing a toner, but I don't understand why it's become copper, was it very yellow before you toned?
I wasnt very yellow. It was like orange yellow. It was like this picture after washing the balayage lightening off with a bit lighter ends

Attachments

• images-10.jpg
    images-10.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 38
I wasnt very yellow. It was like orange yellow. It was like this picture after washing the balayage lightening off with a bit lighter ends
This was her hair and my end result. The first was her hair and the second was end result

Attachments

• IMG-20161008-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20161008-WA0006.jpg
    698.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-20161008-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20161008-WA0005.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back