Colour removers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwoody

Reaction score
Hi , I always use effassor colour remover and I have no trouble with this , and always use a toner after to get correct colour , but a client the other day just wanted her colour (she applies herself )slightly lighter, but didn't want me to apply a colour just wanted it a tone down ! I may have this wrong but Goldwell system remover sounded like the perfect answer, now I've just read through and a bit confused ! Will it do the job? And would it need a toner on after, or does it not go warm so client would just have slightly lighter hair ? Sorry for the long question , any help would be great 😘

What is her starting point?

It's a box colour about a 5 ish slightly darker if any thing! She just wanted me to do a kind of wash on it , so as she could carry on putting her own colours on ! But lighter as her grey shows on roots a lot being that dark ! ( I normally would use effassor and use a colour after , but she can't afford to have the other colour on !) that's why I wondered if Goldwell would just so a slight job ??

Latest posts

Back